Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcome all!

I am initiating this page as a way of creating a journal of the things I grow, eat, prepare, and sell. In my capacity as a vegetable farmer & chef (I do this for a living as well as for pleasure), I touch some of the most beautiful food the world knows, and I would like to share the process that we like to call "from farm to fork", I don't think I was the first to coin the term, but it fits well for our operation and lifestyle.

I would direct readers to our two web sites.
For the farm- alchemyfamilyfarm.org

For the restaurant and retail operation- fostercheesehaus.com

I will try and post each day my daily interactions with food and include recipes, photographs, and links to other people who I respect. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment